How to Make a Terracotta Pot Flower Tower with Annuals. I would love to do this!
- Take container gardening to the next level… go vertical! This easy-to-make flower tower can dramatically enhance vertical space with vibrant summer-long color.
- Five standard terracotta pots in the following sizes: 14”, 12”, 10”, 8”, and 6”
- A 12.5” terracotta saucer (not needed if tower will be placed in a garden)
- A 2-cubic-foot bag of potting soil
- One 36” half inch dowel rod or 36” rebar rod
- Soil Moist granules (optional)
- 20 - 30 annual plants
You can find more information at: www.dengarden.com