How to grow ginger indoors, step by step:
- To start with, soak the ginger root overnight in warm water to get it ready for planting.
- Fill your pot with very rich but well draining potting soil.
- Stick the ginger root with the eye bud pointing up in the soil and cover it with 1-2 inches of soil. Water it well.
- Place the ginger in a spot that stays reasonably warm and doesn’t get too much bright sunlight.
- Keep the soil moist, using a spray bottle to mist it, or water it lightly.
- Ginger is a slow grower, after a few weeks you should see some shoots popping up out of the soil. Continue to water the plant regularly by misting it with a spray bottle and keep it warm
You can find more at: www.craftsy.com